Puff pastry sheets
- Boiled potatoes
- Green peas (dried) aka vatana - soaked and then pressure cooked
- Red chili powder
- Garam masala
- Ginger garlic paste
- Lemon juice
- Salt and Sugar
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, chili powder. Fry it on very low flame.
- Add peas and saute for 1 to 2 min. Add smashed potatoes, salt, sugar, lemon juice and coriander mix well. Stuffing should be dry. Let it cool off for sometime.
- Take the puff pastry sheet out of freezer about 25 min before you start making the puffs, so that it will come to room temperature.
- Cut the sheets in desired shape. Fill the stuffing and seal it. Use little bit of water to seal the sides. Grease the baking tray. Arrange the puffs in a baking tray.
- Preheat oven at 350F for 10 min. Keep the baking tray in oven, flip the puffs after 8 to 10 min and bake other side. Make sure the puffs are brownish golden from both sides.