1. Greens - none
2. Veggies/fruits - pineapple, cucumber, tomato, onion, red bell pepper (sauteed in olive oil), coriander
3. Protein - Boiled kidney beans
4. Crunch - dried cranberries and walnuts
5. Cheese - Cottage cheese a.k.a. Paneer cubes (sauteed in olive oil)
6. Dressing - mayonnaise + Black pepper + salt
In a pan heat olive oil, add paneer cubes and red bell pepper and saute for about 1 minute and then add it in salad.
This dressing is very mild, add chilli flakes or cayenne pepper to spice it up.