- Spinach bunch - 2
- 3 Potato - Boiled, Peeled and chopped
- 1 medium Onion - Finely chopped
- Ginger - small piece
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Chillies - 3 to 4, finely choppd
- Garam masala
- Kitchen king masala
- Boil the spinach, add some salt.
- Blend garlic, ginger and spinach to make smooth puree.
- In a pan heat ghee/butter add cumin seeds, asafoetida,turmeric, chillies and onion. Let it cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add potatoes, garam masala and kitchen king masala and cover it for another 2 mins.
- Add spinach puree, salt and sugar, add some water if required. Whisk the yogurt and add it.
- Turn the heat off once it starts to boil.
Note - Use same recipe to make Palak Paneer and Palak Chana.